From August 23rd the product information pages on Citrix.com will actively reflect Citrix’s new product names and describe how every product fits into its new Citrix Workspace portfolio.
Citrix states that it’s changing its product names to better show how each product fits into its vision of a unified, contextual, people-centric experience.
For most of The SAM Club’s clients the following changes are the most relevant:-
- XenApp will be renamed Citrix Virtual Apps
- XenDesktop will be renamed Citrix Virtual Desktops
- XenServer will be renamed Citrix Hypervisor
- ShareFile will be renamed Citrix Content Collaboration
- XenMobile will be renamed Citrix Endpoint Management
A full list & further information can be found here:- Preview new Citrix product names.
In our client’s SAM Workbooks we will use the new names as of 23rd August, but will also show the previous names for some time to help avoid confusion.
Licensing & Portal Health Check
If we might help you by performing a Health Check on your Citrix Licensing and Renewals and your MyCitrix licensing portal please contact us at email@example.com