SAM4SaaS Manage and optimise Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions
SAM4SaaS is The SAM Club’s solution for managing and optimising Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft M365 subscriptions.
In partnership with The Business Software Centre (TBSC) to utilise its cloud-based Smarter SaaS 365 technology we work with IT organisations to better manage and optimise their SaaS subscriptions.
The standard SAM4SaaS service regularly provides usage analysis and facilitates optimisation of Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions. Usage analysis and optimisation of other specific SaaS (Software as a Service) products can be included.
SaaS applications included in the standard service are Microsoft Office 365 and its Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Sharepoint & Yammer component applications.
The SAM Club offers a free of charge Proof of Concept to quickly illustrate the benefits to potential clients.
On a rolling monthly basis the SAM4SaaS service presents and maintains key data such as:-
- Percentage of actual users v. number of subscriptions.
- Number of users utilising each component application.
- Value of subscriptions/accounts that can be deleted and re-assigned to new users.
- The Surplus Value, i.e. licenses not assigned to any users and, therefore, are surplus.
- The Optimisation Value achievable by moving some users to lower value subscriptions.
- Total potential cost savings and Cumulative Savings to Date achieved by actioning monthly recommendations.
- Lapsed users, i.e. those assigned a subscription that have become inactive.
- Users not using component applications allocated to them.
- Users potentially on the wrong subscription.
- Users with more devices than permitted, i.e. non-compliance
IT Management will be able to see progress on recommended actions, potential savings and compliance.