Well the year is winding down, less than a week until Christmas. So, we thought we would do a roundup of the SAM Club’s year.
We have had a year of growth and are very excited for what 2019 will bring.
Some of our achievements:
• Increased our client base by 25%
• For 15% of our clients, we have assisted with and completed sign off for a Microsoft Compliance Review
• Worked with 28% of our clients on their Microsoft Enterprise Agreements – reviewing their installations, discussing their future requirements and advising on ideas / solutions. Including completely relicensing SQL Servers for 2 clients which resulted in large cost savings for them
In April we opened our new office at Kings Court, Stevenage. It’s a managed office with great facilities and services that we love working in. To coincide with the new office, we expanded our team to include our new Business Support Assistant, Neeley Casserly – who is helping to keep our clients’ licensing and SAM Workbooks up to date.
Some of our improved business processes:
• Implemented an online accounts system for the SAM Club
• We have now made the SAM Workbooks accessible via a link. So our clients can always see the latest version of their workbook in real time
• Installed Webroot to secure our laptops
• GDPR – as everyone had to tackle this year, we climbed the GDPR mountain, researched and implemented the required processes to ensure we are compliant
We have written more blog articles, providing our clients with regular updates on product lifecycles, new product releases, licensing changes and some great licensing tips. There will be more to come next year, and we have had some great feedback on the topics covered so far. Suggestions are always welcome.
Thank you to all our clients and partners, old and new for 2018. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. We look forward to working with you all, for what will be a great 2019!
If you haven’t already signed up to receive our Blog updates then please sign up here.