As we enter a new decade The SAM Club is celebrating its 10th Anniversary.
One thing that hasn’t changed over the 10 years is that licensing rules & compliance requirements continue to change.
During our 10 years we have:-
- Continued to acquire long term clients that have on-going Service Agreements with us.
- Performed many projects to help clients with their Microsoft Enterprise Agreement renewals.
- Helped clients to become compliant & successfully negotiate Microsoft Audits.
- Helped to novate & co-term license agreements during mergers (In one case we helped with the merger of 3 major law firms).
- Helped clients purchase low cost 2nd hand Microsoft licenses to meet specific needs.
- Helped clients recoup costs by reselling redundant on-premise licenses as they move to cloud-based solutions.
We have seen significant IT changes & trends which have had significant impacts on licensing decisions & costs:-
- Vendors moving from permanent licensing to subscriptions.
- Uptake in Software as a Service (SaaS), such as Mimecast.
- Fast-growing new Software Vendors, such as Veeam.
- Vendors providing mobility/multi-device management & security solutions.
- The trend towards cloud-based solutions, especially Office365 & Azure.
The SAM Club has kept pace with these trends & expanded its range of services in order to continue to provide good SAM & Licensing advice to its clients considering their future IT plans.
10 years ago, our largest client was a 600-user law firm. Today our largest client has over 3,500 users.
Our geographic spread has widened with clients in Jersey, Salisbury, Nottingham, Dublin as well as in London. Modern remote working & web-based technology enables us to work efficiently in helping remote clients whilst keeping our fees down.
We can honestly say that we have saved all our clients significantly more money than our fees, as well as saving them time & ensuring compliance.
If you are not already a SAM Club client, then we would be pleased to have an exploratory discussion with you. Contact us.