Microsoft is offering a series of free virtual training courses. For firms moving to Azure or Microsoft 365 or who are already using the technology the courses are a great resource for training staff.
The half day virtual training courses that run during November and December cover topics such as:
- Securing your organisation
- Meeting Organisational Compliance Requirements
- Deploying, managing and servicing Windows, Office and all your devices
- Journey to Microsoft Teams
- Migrating Server Infrastructure
- Intelligent Decision Making Through Modern Data Warehousing
- Modernising Web Applications and Data
Power Platform Fundamentals – covering Power BI, Power Apps and Microsoft Flow
Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – covering CRM and ERP plus using new technologies like AI and Internet of Things
The Fundamentals courses also include the option to take the corresponding exam free of charge, so your employees can get certified at the end of the training saving around £99 per exam.
To book your seat visit the Microsoft Virtual Training Days booking page.
To keep up to date with future updates like this and other useful licensing updates subscribe to our blog!