Citrix has enhanced the free eLearning benefits that come with organisations’ Customer Success Services (CSS) subscriptions. The on-line training courses can be accessed by logging into the Citrix Select eLearning portal.
The courses are on-demand and self-paced making it easy to learn when it’s convenient.
To access its Select eLearning Subscription a user’s Organisation must have an active CSS entitlement and the user must be a designated Technical Contact within MyAccount.
If a user isn’t a Technical Contact they will not see any CSS Access icons when browsing the eLearning catalogue. (That can be corrected by updating the user’s Profile in their MyCitrix portal).
The Select eLearning entitlement enables technical users to:
- Gain the skills needed to optimize their Citrix environment
- Learn about other Citrix technologies that can add value to their implementation
Citrix has improved its Select eLearning in several ways:
- Expanded content choices by adding new courses.
- Redesigned its training portal for easier navigation and access to all training content and topics – from a single unified view.
- The new portal also features a student dashboard that makes it easier to track users’ progress.
Citrix Premium eLearning
To supplement CSS customers core Select eLearning benefits, Citrix now offers Premium eLearning (at an additional cost), which gives access to advanced content, Hands-on Labs, and digital badges that validate the competencies users gain. Technical users can earn up to four certifications through online assessments, available at no additional cost. Citrix states that a subscription will help users stay up-to-date on the latest developments, leading practices, and how-to guidance for Citrix products.
The SAM Club’s services include helping its clients access and maximise their benefits from their Citrix Licenses and Subscriptions. If we might help, please contact us.